Seoul Greeting Card Awards 2017 CALL FOR ENTRY
The Seoul Illustration Fair has been holding contests on various topics every year.
THESIF W, which will be held for the first time on winter, will host THE SEOUL GREETING CARD AWARDS 2017 delivering a variety of messages during the year-end and New Year holidays.
■ Award Genre : Card Design ( Selected category topic only )
■ Call for Entry : ~ 11.13
- Eligibility : No restriction. ( Not accepting team application, Individual application only / Please refer to the rules below)
- Number of entry : only 1 application for each category / maximum 2 category
* Prize money will be paid after tax deduction
■ The 5 Honorable Mention Award winners for each category will be exhibited at Seoul Illustration Fair W. (50 works in total)
* Seoul Illustration Fair W / Date 2017.12.28 ~ 31 / Venue COEX B HALL
■ Judges : Experts from related fields, The Seoul Illustration Fair W Organizing Office
■ Winner Announcement : 2017. 11. 30
* Winners will be announced through the official website of Seoul Illustration Fair and SNS channels.
* Winners will be notified individually.
* If category is not mentioned, you will be excluded from the evaluation
* Illustration and graphic design work can be submitted.
■ Size : Size of the card should be smaller than 212mm x 173mm. You can design the card in any ratio and it doesn't have to be a square shape.
* If the card has more than 2 sides, final folded card should be smaller than 212mm x 173mm.
* You can apply with postcard format.
■ File format : jpg, png, ai, pdf etc (* 300dpi or higher resolution)
■ Registration: Fill out Online Application Form and Submit the image file through e-mail
■ Image File Submission: email@example.com
■ Mail Subject : SGCA2017_Name_cellphone number (ex. SGCA2017_Natalie_86654935)
* Please submit the file with same e-mail account as the you fill out the application form.
* Please note that if the work is not submitted by December 14, (two weeks before the exhibition) the award may be canceled.
■ All intellectual property rights, including copyrights to winners, are available to applicants.
■ Entries that do not conform to the application guideline may be excluded from the examination
■ If the entries do not meet the screening criteria, the award scale may be reduced.
■ All schedules, such as judging, awards, and announcements, may change according to the organizer's circumstances.
■ Winners' work can be used for the promotion of fair and winning exhibitions.
T. (+82) 02-2062-8601
<Seoul Illustration Fair W>
DATE _ 2017. 12. 28(thu) – 31(sun) / 4days
VENUE _ COEX B HALL